Sunday, March 14, 2010




march holidays, a breather.
NOT.
art, hockey etc.
i'm excited yet anxious that we got through
the desire to want it,
to win.
but i'm gonna give my best,
cause all of us will.
for the medal. :)

common test was disastrous,
i should have just killed myself by shooting myself at the toes.
maybe not.
time is passing by too fast
and now is best to make full use of it.
i can't help but wanting to indulge in a few things.
maybe i should make a list,
like picnics where i can just take a nap under the sun
or maybe just stuffing myself with more food.
(that is a must, no one will ever try to stop me)
so get ready people,
i am going to call and date you out whenever during this period.
BUT,
i've mapped it all out,
it's clear and concise to me now.
now is just left to follow and achieve it,
i need that motivation and strength please.





&thank you for that.






No comments: