Tuesday, February 23, 2010

' If you are going to fall in love with me, it's only fair that you know what you are falling in love with.

You are falling in love with my insecurities, and my obsession with trying to figure out what everyone thinks of me.
You are falling in love with my immaturity,
my constant need to feel loved and appreciated,
my overactive tear ducts,
my internet obsession,
my tendency to be clingy.

You are falling in love with my troubled past,
my hopes &dreams,
and how i'm a hopeless romantic at heart.
If you fall in love with me,
you fall in love with my self-hate, all my imprefections
and my perception that nobody could ever love me.

But you are also falling in love with the way my eyes will smile when i'm with you,
the warmth of my body against yours,
the way i'll text you just to know how you are doing,
and hoping that you will have a great day ahead.
You are falling in love with the occasional humorous/silly things that i say or do,
and how proud i am to say who you are to me.
But to me,
the most important thing will be that,
you are falling in love me,
despite my thinking that it is impossible.
As it is too good to be true. '


No comments: